Turf are five years old!
Come and celebrate five years of us all moving through time and space together, with a full day of events and fun stuff.
11-5pm At Our Main Space In The Whitgift Centre With…
‣ Take a peep in the art cave with our OPEN STUDIOS
‣ Discount on all limited editions plus special artist limited editions exclusively to collect on the day
‣ Time-bending portrait drawing by artists from MOSS collective
‣ Appearances by the time-travelling Jhinuk Sarkar all the way from the PAST and FUTURE
AFTERPARTY Over At Our Project Space At 39-40 Keeley Rd Into The Evening With…
‣ Time-travelling costume encouraged
‣ Performances by Sea Squad, Right Idea Wrong Machine, Don’t Freak Out and more
‣ Food & drinks
‣ Truly exceptional DJing and low-pressure partying from Turf & co til 11
// ABOUT MOSS
The Makers of Stuff Squad (MOSS) and Turf Projects have been working together since June 2014. MOSS are a collective of learning disabled adult artists from in and around Croydon.
// ABOUT SEA SQUAD
Sea Squad are Cheerleaders against Climate Change, who welcome everyone to join in rising up for the climate, before the sea level rises, and often involve audiences through participation.
The project was developed as part of Space, City, Land, Sea at ONCA in Brighton, England. And then expanded upon in residence at Est-Nord-Est, in Quebec. Since it has been performed as part of The London Design Festival, TEDxEastEnd, and exhibited at Turf Projects, The London Art Fair, The Nunnery Gallery, Something Other Live, Performance Club x TOMA x School of the Damned, and Lewisham People’s Day.